IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam Pattern
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Online Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). The CWE pattern for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) positions is mentioned below….
IBPS RRB CWE Pattern Details: CWE comprises of 2 tests with 200 questions and 200 marks. The marks alotted for each test and related details have been given below…
Online Common Written Examination:
Office Assistant (Multipurpose):
1. Preliminary Examination (objective):
|Sr No.||Name of Test (Objective)||Medium of Exam||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||Hindi/English||40||40||Composite time of 45 minutes|
2. Main Examination (objective):
|Sr No.||Name of Test (Objective)||Medium of Exam||No.of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||Reasoning||Hindi/English||40||50||Composite Time of 2 hours|
|4 a||English Language||English||40||40|
|4 b||Hindi Language||Hindi||40||40|
1. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks from the marks allotted for that particular question
2. Cutoff marks will be decided on the basis of Average
3. CWE Score will be available on IBPS Website.
4. Score card will be valid for one year from the date of issuing it.
5. CWE would be conducted at many centres as given in the notification.
6. Pre examination training will be provided for limited number of candidates for which online application has to be made.
Common Interview: Candidates who will qualify Online examination will subsequently called for a Common Interview conducted by the Nodal Regional Rural Bank in each State/ UT, coordinated by IBPS. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks/ scores in interview and within it for local language proficiency will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ ST candidates). The minimum qualifying marks in interview for Officer Scale II & III will also be not less than 40% for all the candidates except 35% for SC/ ST candidates. The relative weightage (ratio) of CWE and interview will be 70:30 respectively. Candidates should qualify both in the CWE and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process.